Facebook Sign In Mobile Number
1. Direct your browser to Facebook's site and log in if you have actually not currently done so. Utilize your associated email address or username to visit this time.
2. Click the "Account" button in the upper-right corner of Facebook's web page, then click "Account Settings" in the list of options that appears. This takes you to a brand-new page.
3. Click the "Mobile" tab in the new page, then click "Register for Facebook Text Messages." Select your nation and mobile provider, then click "Next." This triggers you to text a letter to a specific number. Do so from the phone you desire to contribute to your account, then wait a minute. You ought to get a text message including a verification code. Enter this code into the appropriate field in Facebook, then click "Next" once again.
4. Select your choices on the new page that opens. You can select whether and how often to get text messages about numerous occasions on Facebook. Click "Conserve Preferences" when you are done. You have now effectively included the mobile phone number to your Facebook account.
5. Click "Account," then "Logout." Enter your cellphone number into the "Email" field and type your Facebook password into the "Password" field. Click "Login" to log into Facebook using your cellphone number.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Sign In Mobile Number with your friends.