Facebook Mobile App For Android Download
1. Open Google Play. Tap its icon located on the house screen to open Google Play Store.
- If you cannot find the icon on the very first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen (depending on your phone design) to switch in between pages and look for the Google Play Shop icon.
- If the app is not on your home screen, attempt browsing for it in the app drawer.
2. Browse for "Facebook" in the search bar. Tap the search tool (magnifying glass icon) at the top-right corner of Google Play and enter "Facebook." Press "OK" on your keyboard to begin browsing.
3. Gain access to the app's details page. The main website needs to be the very first app to come out in the list. Tap it.
4. Tap on the Install button. The app will instantly download and set up to your phone. Once it has actually completed downloading, merely tap Open, if you're still on the Google Play page. If you've headed out of Google Play, simply try to find the Facebook app icon in your list of applications.
- If you're requested for any unique permission, merely tap the Okay button on the authorization prompt to start the download, which will take around a couple of seconds, depending on your connection speed.
- After setup, you can access Facebook on your Android device through the app.
Ways to install Facebook Home on Android 4.0 or higher
Facebook House is available for a minimal number of Android gadgets. These consist of the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, HTC One X+, and HTC First. Thankfully, members of the xda Developers Online forum produced a method to set up Facebook House on any Android gadget with Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean).
xda is a site for innovative Android users for software application adjustments that require higher understanding of the Android operating system. Lots of mods need root access and a healing ROM. Nevertheless, you don't require either of those to install Facebook Home.
This installation of Facebook Home was finished on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and your gadget might have different locations for numerous settings.
Prior to Setup
For Facebook The home of install properly, you need to uninstall other Facebook-related apps. You can uninstall apps through the Settings menu by choosing Apps. Scroll down to each Facebook-related app and tap on it. Now hit the uninstall button to eliminate the app from your gadget.
You will also have to allow apps from Unknown sources. Allowing installation from unknown sources can be a potential security threat because it enables unsigned (unverified) apps to be set up. You should always understand this when continuing. In the settings menu scroll down and tap on security and choose Unidentified sources.
Install a file supervisor app on your device. Submit supervisor apps let you see files in your device with a file explorer. Astro File Manager is a common choice since it's easy to use. In addition to seeing files, Astro File Manager can backup your apps and files along with sideload apps outside of Google Play.
Head over to the xda Developers Online forum and download the Facebook files. There will be 2 download links: one archive for Facebook House and the Facebook app apks and the second for Facebook Messenger.
To make the files much easier to handle, download them to a folder on your desktop. Extract the FB_Home RAR with an archive program such as WinRAR. You will have the files "com.facebook.home" and "com.facebook.katana." Connect your Android device to your computer system and move the files to an easy to discover area.
Open Astro File Manager and locate the folder that you formerly copied. Initially set up com.facebook.katana.apk (Facebook app) followed by com.facebook.home.apk (Facebook House launcher app). Now you can set up fborca242.apk to include Facebook Messenger.
Allowing Facebook House.
To allow Facebook Home, open the Facebook app and log in with your username and password. Open Facebook settings and scroll to the bottom of alternatives to allow Facebook House. A menu will appear asking if you wish to use Facebook Home or the default Android Launcher. Pick Facebook House and set it as the main launcher by picking Constantly.
A new home.
Because the Android gadget you've installed Facebook House on isn't an officially supported gadget, some functions may vary. You can disable Facebook House by returning to the App Settings menu and unchecking "Make it possible for Facebook Home.".
Using Facebook Home changes the functionality of your Android gadget. If you're a constant user of the social media network, then the launcher might be helpful. With the small choice of supported gadgets, this might be the only way you can personally test Facebook House and see if you like it. If you're curious on how Facebook works on a main device, here's our hands on installed on the Samsung Galaxy S3. And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Mobile App For Android Download with your friends.