Facebook Find Friends
If you 'd like to learn how you can discover your long lost good friends on Facebook, here are a couple of ways to help you do this:
Email Contact List
1. After you visit to Facebook, check out http://www.facebook.com/find-friends and a long list of email providers and communication/chat networks (e.g. AOL, Hotmail, Comcast, Gmail, Yahoo, Skype) will appear.
2. Select the email accounts you wish to import contacts from and enter your email/username and/or password.
3. Click "Find Buddies" and your contacts will be imported. A list of buddies from your contacts who have an existing Facebook will appear
4. Select the pals you want to "Add" to your Facebook account.
5. Last, but not least, for the email contacts that do not have an existing Facebook account, you will be asked if you wish to invite them to join you on Facebook.
1. After going to to Facebook, you can enter the name of the individual you are looking for in the "Search" bar located at the top of the page.
2. Your search outcome will consist of People, Facebook Pages, Places, Groups, and so on, so you will have to filter so that just "People" appear in your search results page. To do this, click on the "People" tab located in the left navigation bar. Your search engine result will now include just People with the name you got in previously in the search bar.
3. If the person you are trying to find does not appear on the first page of outcomes, you can narrow your outcomes by getting in where they live, where they went to school, or the name of the business they work for. To do this, at the top of the page you will see noted under "Search Tools" the following filters, Place, Education, and Office. Select the filter you want to use and enter their location, school or work environment.
Individuals You May Know (Facebook Ideas).
The very first two approaches listed above must help you get begun. However, another popular function that has helped me reconnect with buddies is the "Individuals You Might Know" function. I suggest looking at this after you have added a handful of good friends since Facebook will suggest buddies based upon the individuals you are currently gotten in touch with on Facebook.
People You Might Know takes a look at, amongst other things, your current friend list and their pals, your education details and your work details. If you are already buddies on Facebook with some people from your last job, for example, you might find some more of your former colleagues (assuming they show up to you in search) amongst the "People You May Know' recommendations.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Find Friends with your friends.