Facebook App Download For Android Phone
1. Open Google Play. Tap its icon situated on the house screen to open Google Play Store.
- If you cannot find the icon on the first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen (depending upon your phone design) to switch between pages and try to find the Google Play Shop icon.
- If the app is not on your house screen, try looking for it in the app drawer.
2. Browse for "Facebook" in the search bar. Tap the search tool (magnifying glass icon) at the top-right corner of Google Play and enter "Facebook." Press "OK" on your keyboard to start searching.
3. Access the app's info page. The main website should be the very first app to come out in the list. Tap it.
4. Tap on the Install button. The app will immediately download and install to your phone. Once it has ended up downloading, simply tap Open, if you're still on the Google Play page. If you've gone out of Google Play, just look for the Facebook app icon in your list of applications.
- If you're requested for any special permission, just tap the Okay button on the approval prompt to begin the download, which will take around a few seconds, depending on your connection speed.
- After setup, you can access Facebook on your Android gadget through the app.
Ways to install Facebook Home on Android 4.0 or higher
Facebook House is available for a restricted number of Android gadgets. These include the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, HTC One X+, and HTC First. Fortunately, members of the xda Developers Forum produced a method to install Facebook Home on any Android device with Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean).
xda is a site for sophisticated Android users for software application modifications that require greater understanding of the Android operating system. Numerous mods require root gain access to and a recovery ROM. Nevertheless, you don't need either of those to set up Facebook Home.
This setup of Facebook Home was finished on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and your gadget might have different areas for different settings.
For Facebook The home of set up correctly, you must uninstall any other Facebook-related apps. You can uninstall apps through the Settings menu by choosing Apps. Scroll down to each Facebook-related app and tap on it. Now strike the uninstall button to get rid of the app from your gadget.
You will also have to allow apps from Unidentified sources. Enabling installation from unknown sources can be a potential security threat because it enables anonymous (unproven) apps to be installed. You should constantly understand this when proceeding. In the settings menu scroll down and tap on security and select Unidentified sources.
Set up a file manager app on your gadget. Submit supervisor apps let you see files in your gadget with a file explorer. Astro File Supervisor is a typical option due to the fact that it's easy to utilize. Along with viewing files, Astro File Supervisor can backup your apps and files along with sideload apps outside of Google Play.
Head over to the xda Developers Online forum and download the Facebook files. There will be 2 download links: one archive for Facebook House and the Facebook app apks and the 2nd for Facebook Messenger.
To make the files much easier to handle, download them to a folder on your desktop. Extract the FB_Home RAR with an archive program such as WinRAR. You will have the files "com.facebook.home" and "com.facebook.katana." Connect your Android device to your computer system and move the files to a simple to discover location.
Open Astro File Supervisor and find the folder that you previously copied. First install com.facebook.katana.apk (Facebook app) followed by com.facebook.home.apk (Facebook Home launcher app). Now you can install fborca242.apk to add Facebook Messenger.
Allowing Facebook House.
To allow Facebook Home, open the Facebook app and log in with your username and password. Open Facebook settings and scroll to the bottom of options to allow Facebook House. A menu will appear asking if you wish to utilize Facebook House or the default Android Launcher. Select Facebook House and set it as the primary launcher by choosing Always.
A new house.
Since the Android gadget you have actually set up Facebook House on isn't really a formally supported device, some functions may vary. You can disable Facebook Home by going back to the App Settings menu and unchecking "Enable Facebook House.".
Using Facebook House changes the functionality of your Android gadget. If you're a consistent user of the social network, then the launcher might be useful. With the small selection of supported gadgets, this might be the only way you can personally check Facebook Home and see if you like it. If you wonder on how Facebook deals with a main device, here's our hands on set up on the Samsung Galaxy S3. And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook App Download For Android Phone with your friends.