Thus, this application appears like a beneficial and hassle-free tool for keeping in touch with good friends or relative. However, while some users find Facebook Messenger helpful application, others grumble that installation of other program is inconvenient. Not so long ago it sufficed to keep only one Facebook app, and now users are forced to install another one in order to take pleasure in all social media network's functions. Therefore, they need to use additional phone space.
Delete Facebook Messenger Account
When installing Messenger people likewise need to give the app authorization to access the details associated to their contacts, SMS, phone, calendar, connection, area, images and other files, cam, microphone, Wi-Fi details, device ID, and lots of other details.
Formally, Facebook mentions that this details is essential for supplying better services and relevant advertisements. Nevertheless, you can discover numerous speculations and reports how this social network spies on users and how aggregated information may be utilized. We can not confirm or deny these talks. But for those who are worried about their personal privacy, we can help to uninstall messenger from their phones.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on Android
If you have an Android device and desire to disable Facebook Messenger, you have to follow these actions:
1. Open Google Play
2. Look for this application utilizing the magnifying glass in the top right corner. There you can type "Facebook Messenger".
3. Similarly, you can likewise access the "My Apps" list where you will discover all the apps you have actually set up on your phone. Go to "Settings and just scroll down till you find the "Apps" area.
4. When you have actually found the "Messenger" app, click the "Uninstall" button and validate that you wish to start uninstalling this application. When completed, you will see that the Facebook Messenger icon has actually vanished from your "Start" menu and if you likewise had it there.
If you do not want to completely delete the app however simply disable it, here's how to do it.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on iPhone
If you're looking for how to uninstall Facebook Messenger from iPhone or iPad the process is basic:
1. Press the Messenger icon for a few seconds and view it start to shake and display a cross in the left corner.
2. Now, you'll just have to push it.
3. The app will be uninstalled.
How to Uninstall Facebook Messenger on a Windows Phone
Facebook Messenger also exists for Windows smart devices, so if that's your OS, you should do the following:
1. Go to the list of applications and press on Messenger.
2. Then, a type of popup menu with the "Uninstall" option appears, then press it.
3. You should address "Yes" to validate you wish to erase this app and so totally uninstall Facebook Messenger for your Windows Phone.
Switch Off Facebook Messenger from your computer system
If you're likewise fed up of getting messages on your computer system's Facebook messenger, then here's ways to deactivate it. You will not have the ability to delete it on the computer totally as the messaging function is not a separate app, however part of the social media network:
- Discover the chat bar at the right of your screen.
- Go to the "options" symbol at the far right of the screen.
- Click on "Shut off chat".
- Select if you desire your chat to be turned off for all your contacts or just particular people.
If you want to read similar articles to Delete Facebook Messenger Account, we advise you search around our Web classification.