Delete All Posts From Facebook Page
It's been 3 years because we published a post on ways to clean your Facebook timeline and strip it down to nothing but we all know how Facebook modifications every now and then, breaking techniques and hacks discovered to make the social media platform more useable.
An Android app to erase your Facebook timeline was likewise released which we discussed but I'm sure Facebook has eliminated this already. The technique published in the article to wipe clean Facebook timeline no longer works and we were contacted by among our users who brought it to our notice.
I attempted it and understood it held true. iMacros is a Firefox plugin that automatically loops whatever you inform it to do on a web page. Simply inform it to delete a post and loop it, it keeps doing it till every post has been deleted.
The brand-new timeline does not support this add-on but then I simply personally discovered a method around it that works quite well. If you're stressed over past status updates and photos on your Facebook timeline screwing up your job potential customers or personal life, here's a way out.
Utilizing iMacros to Delete all Facebook Timeline Posts
- Now sit back, relax and watch the magic happen. You can change to another tab and just proceed doing something else but make sure to inspect as soon as in a while to see if the posts are still being deleted.
This works pretty well at the time of writing this short article. By the method, managing your privacy settings is suggested and we have a detailed on that you can inspect out.
How do I erase all my posts on Facebook simultaneously utilizing an Android/Windows PC?
To delete Facebook Posts simultaneously, you must initially login to your Facebook Account.
- Go To Activity Log (Leading Right Fall Menu).
- To Delete Posts made by you, Switch to Your Posts, you can discover a Pencil like Icon, click it & choose Delete to erase it. There is also an alternative to hide the Facebook Posts by selecting Hidden from Timeline.
- Delete it one by one & make your Timeline appearance clean and clear.
- To Erase Posts tagged by another person, Change to Posts You're Tagged In, you can discover a Pencil like Icon, click it & choose Erase to delete it. There is also an option to hide it by selecting Hidden from Timeline.
Sadly there is no choice to delete all posts at the same time, you have do it one by one.
If it's a Facebook Page, you can delete up to 25 posts at once.
Ways to erase Facebook Posts simultaneously on your Facebook Page?
- Open Your Facebook Page.
- Change To Publishing Tools.
- Select the Checkbox that you can find at Top of all your Posts & simply listed below the text "Published Posts".
- Click Actions and Erase option.
- You can delete approximately 25 posts at the same time. Un-Select those which you want to left behind on your Page.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Delete All Posts From Facebook Page with your friends.