Can You See Who Visits Your Facebook Page
There are numerous 3rd celebration software application tools which claim to do the work for you however I question their credibility. In this tutorial, I am going to inform you about a few easy techniques which will let you know who viewed your profile the most variety of times.
Technique 1 : Using Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a free Google chrome extension that enables you to track who sees your facebook.It works exactly what it states, but the only constraint is it just works for the chrome users so you can only track those visitors who already have this extension set up on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome browser other smart this extension will not work. So it is much better to make your good friends conscious about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
Ways to See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now discover an additional 'visitors' tab beside the left of 'house' on the top blue bar.
3. Click on it, a popup will open showing you the current visitors of your facebook profile with time, but as I mentioned before, it will just show those visitors who have actually already installed the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% free and ad free chrome extension. It's idea is cool and works excellent if more persons are utilizing it.
Technique 2 : Manual Approach To Examine Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click your web browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Don't consist of Quotes).
5. Next to that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are in fact profile IDs's of people or your buddies who visit your FB timeline.
6. Just go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "". For instance, if the ID is abcd, you need to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The very first ID shows the one who checks out profile more frequently while the last ID never visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Can You See Who Visits Your Facebook Page. Many thanks.