Can You Disable Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account, and click the downward arrow on the top blue bar.
2. Click Settings.
3. Pick General in the left-hand-side bar.
4. Click the Edit button on the right from where it states Manage Account.
5. You'll be asked to enter your password and a factor for leaving at the next phase.
6. Merely click shut down, and you're done.
Shutting off disables your profile and eliminates your name and pictures from many things you've shared. There will still be some things noticeable to others, such as your name in other individuals's good friends lists. It simply implies individuals will not have the ability to browse for you or engage with your profile.
If you're not 100% sure and want to return on Facebook, all you need to do is log in and your account will be totally restored. If you choose to permanently delete your account, you can do so here. However, you will not ever have the ability to retrieve any of the info related to your profile after you have actually done this, so back up any photos or contacts you need in advance.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Can You Disable Facebook with your friends.