Can I See Who Visits My Facebook Profile
There are lots of 3rd celebration software application tools which declare to do the work for you however I question their authenticity. In this tutorial, I am going to inform you about a number of simple techniques which will let you understand who saw your profile the most variety of times.
Technique 1 : Using Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a totally free Google chrome extension that allows you to track who views your facebook.It works exactly what precisely it says, but the only restriction is it only works for the chrome users so you can just track those visitors who currently have this extension set up on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome internet browser other wise this extension will not work. So it is much better to make your pals conscious about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
How To See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now see an extra 'visitors' tab beside the left of 'home' on the top blue bar.
3. Click on it, a popup will open revealing you the recent visitors of your facebook profile with time, but as I pointed out in the past, it will just show those visitors who have actually currently set up the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% totally free and advertisement free chrome extension. It's principle is cool and works terrific if more individuals are utilizing it.
Technique 2 : Manual Method To Examine Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click on your internet browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Do not consist of Quotes).
5. Beside that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are in fact profile IDs's of people or your friends who visit your FB timeline.
6. Just go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "". For instance, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The first ID reveals the one who goes to profile more typically while the last ID never visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Can I See Who Visits My Facebook Profile. Many thanks.