Can I Save A Video From Facebook
There are many apps and softwares that you can set up and download Facebook videos In this post, I focused on 2 standard methods to perform this job. You do not have to download and install any software or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 easy methods.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Help of Other Sites
This is a hassle-free technique of downloading a Facebook video if you are using a PC or laptop. Though it deals with your Mobile phone also, you may discover it a bit hard to switch in between web pages. The most common sites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are lots of others but I found these trusted and simple to use. Here are the actions to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in an internet browser. Preferably Google Chrome.
2. Right click the wanted video. It will open a context menu. From this menu choose the "Show Video URL" option.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and type in the URL of one of these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you wish to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the area offered on the opened site in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pressing Go into key.
6. Select the needed video quality and the area on your gadget where you wish to wait.
7. Your required video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you do not have to scroll down your Facebook page to find and replay an interesting video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The second method lacks any app or website. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these quick actions-.
1. Login Facebook and open the wanted video by clicking it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video should be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, replace "www" with "m" and push enter.
3. Now scroll down to the desired video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video once again here (It is necessary to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be triggered to conserve the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Offer an affordable name to the video and save it on your laptop computer or PC for future use.
When you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can quickly copy it in your smartphone and enjoy the videos even when you are offline. These are the two simplest way to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some unreliable app or software application. If we missed something easier, do not hesitate to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Can I Save A Video From Facebook with your friends.