Can I Block Someone On Facebook
It's crucial to note this up front-- by obstructing somebody you are not 100% entirely obstructing absolutely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook explains:
If you block someone, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you block will be broken (for instance, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that obstructing somebody may not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach in other places on the Web.
It's likewise worth mentioning that when you obstruct someone, not only will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not be able to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. Initially up, sign in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the person you wish to obstruct in the Individual field. Alternately, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email submitted, but you'll have to understand precisely which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than one individual, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Find the individual you want to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to eliminate this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link next to the blocked individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Can I Block Someone On Facebook with your friends.