Block Person On Facebook
It is necessary to note this in advance-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% totally blocking definitely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook discusses:
If you block someone, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with an individual you obstruct will be broken (for instance, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that blocking somebody may not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to somewhere else on the Web.
It's likewise worth mentioning that when you block somebody, not only will they not have the ability to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, indication in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Privacy section of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the individual you wish to obstruct in the Person field. Alternately, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, however you'll need to understand exactly which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than one person, a list will appear displaying all the possible matches. Locate the individual you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link next to the obstructed individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Block Person On Facebook with your friends.