Android Facebook App Download
1. Open Google Play. Tap its icon located on the home screen to open Google Play Store.
- If you can't discover the icon on the very first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen (depending upon your phone model) to change between pages and look for the Google Play Store icon.
- If the app is not on your home screen, try browsing for it in the app drawer.
2. Browse for "Facebook" in the search bar. Tap the search tool (magnifying glass icon) at the top-right corner of Google Play and enter "Facebook." Press "OK" on your keyboard to begin searching.
3. Gain access to the app's info page. The main site must be the very first app to come out in the list. Tap it.
4. Tap on the Install button. The app will automatically download and install to your phone. Once it has finished downloading, simply tap Open, if you're still on the Google Play page. If you've gone out of Google Play, just look for the Facebook app icon in your list of applications.
- If you're asked for any unique consent, merely tap the Okay button on the authorization prompt to start the download, which will take around a few seconds, depending on your connection speed.
- After setup, you can access Facebook on your Android device through the app.
The best ways to set up Facebook Home on Android 4.0 or greater
Facebook House is available for a restricted variety of Android devices. These include the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, HTC One X+, and HTC First. The good news is, members of the xda Developers Forum produced a method to set up Facebook House on any Android device with Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean).
xda is a site for advanced Android users for software modifications that require higher knowledge of the Android operating system. Numerous mods need root access and a recovery ROM. However, you do not require either of those to set up Facebook Home.
This installation of Facebook House was finished on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and your gadget may have various areas for various settings.
Prior to Installation
For Facebook House to install properly, you should uninstall any other Facebook-related apps. You can uninstall apps through the Settings menu by selecting Apps. Scroll down to each Facebook-related app and tap on it. Now hit the uninstall button to eliminate the app from your gadget.
You will also require to permit apps from Unidentified sources. Enabling setup from unknown sources can be a possible security risk since it enables anonymous (unverified) apps to be set up. You should always know this when proceeding. In the settings menu scroll down and tap on security and choose Unidentified sources.
Install a file manager app on your device. Submit manager apps let you see files in your device with a file explorer. Astro File Manager is a typical choice due to the fact that it's simple to use. Together with viewing files, Astro File Manager can backup your apps and files in addition to sideload apps beyond Google Play.
Head over to the xda Developers Online forum and download the Facebook files. There will be 2 download links: one archive for Facebook Home and the Facebook app apks and the 2nd for Facebook Messenger.
To make the files simpler to manage, download them to a folder on your desktop. Extract the FB_Home RAR with an archive program such as WinRAR. You will have the files "com.facebook.home" and "com.facebook.katana." Connect your Android device to your computer and move the files to an easy to find place.
Open Astro File Manager and find the folder that you previously copied. Initially set up com.facebook.katana.apk (Facebook app) followed by com.facebook.home.apk (Facebook Home launcher app). Now you can install fborca242.apk to add Facebook Messenger.
Making It Possible For Facebook Home.
To enable Facebook Home, open the Facebook app and log in with your username and password. Open Facebook settings and scroll to the bottom of choices to allow Facebook Home. A menu will appear asking if you want to utilize Facebook Home or the default Android Launcher. Select Facebook House and set it as the primary launcher by picking Always.
A new home.
Given that the Android device you have actually set up Facebook Home on isn't an officially supported gadget, some functions may differ. You can disable Facebook House by going back to the App Settings menu and unchecking "Make it possible for Facebook Home.".
Using Facebook House alters the performance of your Android device. If you're a constant user of the social network, then the launcher may be helpful. With the little selection of supported gadgets, this might be the only method you can personally check Facebook Home and see if you like it. If you wonder on how Facebook works on a main gadget, here's our hands on installed on the Samsung Galaxy S3. And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Android Facebook App Download with your friends.